Mango is a top-notch WordPress plugin that simplifies payment acceptance and subscription creation with one-click up-sells, saving you from complicated landing page tools. Notably, it can capture up to 10%-30% more sales from checkout pathways through related products and increase your customers’ lifetime values.
Regardless of your industry, Mango is an obvious choice if you want to receive payments or sell subscriptions on your website. It caters to marketing agencies, consultants, sales funnel experts, and coaches who want to optimize their checkout processes, sells complementing products, and boost their revenues.
Another advantage is that Mango works with both PayPal and Stripe. You don’t need to use WooCommerce, as the plugin works straight out of the box. If you use an existing CRM or email service, you can sync new customer information with the help of Mango’s integration feature.
Who is This For?
This product is beneficial for people who are familiar with self-hosted WordPress. Here are the group of them who will find it useful:
- Whoever wants to sell digital products or services using WordPress without going through the complications of setting up WooCommerce
- Teachers and Course Creators
- Content Creators
- Marketing Gurus who love to make sales funnels
What is in the Lifetime Deal Plan?
The AppSumo Lifetime deal promises these features:
- Lifetime access for use with five domains
- + Unlimited Funnels
- + Unlimited Pages
- + Unlimited up, and down-sells to increase order value
- + Stripe & PayPal Payment Gateway integration
- + 3rd party integrations to synch your data
You can also add the following:
- Two codes to increase domain limits to 10 domains
- Three codes to receive unlimited domains
What are the Integrations available for Mango WordPress Plugin?
What are the Risks?
There are always some risks involved with Lifetime products. Here are some of them:
- Long-term commitment: A lifetime deal requires a long-term commitment to the product, which may not be suitable for users who prefer to switch between different plugins or platforms.
- Limited features: A lifetime deal may only offer a limited set of features, which may not be enough to meet the evolving needs of a website.
- Limited customization: The plugin may not offer enough customization options, limiting the ability to tailor the product to specific needs.
- Limited scalability: A lifetime deal may not accommodate growing websites or businesses, requiring users to switch to a different solution eventually.
- Limited support: A lifetime deal may not offer ongoing support or training, leaving users to figure out the product independently.
Our Verdict on Mango for WordPress Plugin
- Works without WooCommerce
- Supports Digital Product Sales and Subscriptions
- Supports Stripe
- Supports PayPal
- Supports Upselling, Down selling, Bump
- Multiple integrations
- Simple and Easy
- Checkout Funnel
- Multiple WordPress Builder Support including Oxygen, Divi and More
- Should support other payment gateways beside Stripe and PayPal
- Long-term sustainability
- Needs more responsive support and larger team